(Weyauwega & Kimberly Location)
Our sign company is currently looking to hire a full or part time technician to install, service and maintain commercial signs and lighting. Applicant should be dependable, able to work independently, be attentive and responsive to customer needs
and enjoy a physical job working outdoors.
Industrial or construction background a plus, but not required.
• Excellent driving record, CDL required
• Knowledge of electrical circuits and components
• Basic construction skills
• Familiar with computer hardware and communication cables and devices for LED displays (Message Center Signs and Scoreboards)
• Customer service skills – employee will be working directly with the customers at their business locations
• Comfortable working at heights
• Energetic, positive personality with strong personal ethics
• Serve existing accounts by analyzing work orders; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
• Maintain customer relationships by examining complaints, troubleshooting problems, changing lamps, ballast, sockets, wiring, etc. in existing signs or commercial lighting; installing new sign structures.
• Drive and operate sign crane trucks, trailers and skid steer.
• Set up software and communication for LED displays and scoreboards.
• Fabricate sign materials as needed; use basic power tools and hand tools
• Apply vinyl graphics to signs
• Document service and installation tasks performed
Variety in job duties and locations, competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation (after 1 year). You will enjoy working for a safety-minded company, in a positive work environment, among enjoyable personnel,
operating quality equipment.
This position is 80% working outdoors year round and can be physically demanding. We are willing to train the right individual; a positive attitude and strong
work ethic are a must.
Click on the button below to fill out an application!
We Look Forward To Hearing From You!
If interested in position please send and email with a brief description of what position(s) you are interested in with qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you to gather your full resume.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN TLC!